Kaspersky
Solved

Kaspersky 2020, pre-release frequently asked questions.

Userlevel 1
When is KTS 2020 coming out? I thought it would have been here by now.
icon

Best answer by harlan4096 1 April 2019, 13:12

Welcome to the New Kaspersky Community!

K2020 is already in RC (Release Candidate) status, and the last builds are very stable, but still no info about final release.
View original

14 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi,

KTS 2020 is still in beta (Release Candidate)
https://eap.kaspersky.com/topic/1082/kav-kis-kts-kfa-ks-ksos-20-0-14-1085-rc

I think it will be available soon

Regards
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Welcome to the New Kaspersky Community!

K2020 is already in RC (Release Candidate) status, and the last builds are very stable, but still no info about final release.
Userlevel 6
Badge
Also, plus the posts located above this post,

Somewhere around when it is ready. (WIIR)

It has to be ready, Tech Support has to be ready, Marketing has to be ready, and then, after 510204.08 flood "When?" posts on the forum, it can be released.
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Today that last RC build has been signed to TR (Technical Release), so probably the official release it's closer 🙂
Since patch E for K2019 is currently in beta testing, am I wrong to assume that K2019 E will released before K2020?
Since patch E for K2019 is currently in beta testing, am I wrong to assume that K2019 E will released before K2020?
We don´t have any information about it.
Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi, patch "e" will start rolling out this week and will be fully published to update servers during the next two weeks. So yes, it is released before 2020.
Userlevel 1
Thank you everyone for your answer and helpfullness, its the best answer I got till I read richbuffs one again. Not helpful at all richbuff, You may want to learn how to answer people correctly with these type of questions.
Userlevel 1
Any updates of when this will be released? (is it getting closer, I am really looking forward to getting this)
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Patch B for K2020 is already being delivered but no info about official released 🤔
Userlevel 1
Patch B for K2020 is already being delivered but no info about official released 🤔
Are you a beta tester to get 2020 version early?
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
I am a beta tester, but We don't get final or TR builds earlier because of it...

I have the Russian TR of KTS2020 (which already works with commercial licenses), which was leaked in a forum, You may change the GUI into English in every system start if Your use SHIFT + F12, if You are interested I can send via pm the link to get it...
Userlevel 2
Badge
I saw it on russian knowledge base that it is end of july 21 i think... or maybe august?? Not sure but this summer as always every year 😉
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Yes, globally release usually is in summer time (July-August-September), but sometimes and in some regions also usually comes earlier 🙂

Reply / Ответить