Kaspersky
Question

Internet Security for Mac running on Catalina 10.15 - Hangs on Start up.

• 3 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Over the last month my mac has been failing to start up and has been so slow. The error log reflects that K I S is causing a problem. I unloaded it totally and ran the mac for  a week with no problem. I have now reinstalled it and the same problem is happening - it just takes ages to boot up and then reboots what looks like back into safe mode then starts normally - has anybody any ideas or experiencing the same problem ?  Scan is absolutely clear so no threats or issues there.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Over the last month my mac has been failing to start up and has been so slow. The error log reflects that K I S is causing a problem. I unloaded it totally and ran the mac for  a week with no problem. I have now reinstalled it and the same problem is happening - it just takes ages to boot up and then reboots what looks like back into safe mode then starts normally - has anybody any ideas or experiencing the same problem ?  Scan is absolutely clear so no threats or issues there.

Hello @dd1963AQW

Welcome!

It would’ve been good to see the error log that confirms KIS is the issue, however, if you’ve confirmed:

Follow all steps in: 

What to do if Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac functions incorrectly, even tho you may have already done some of the steps, if the issue persists, log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the Application malfunction, Other template; collect & include the Trace files, with the case: 

• Please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood🐳+🐋

Resource: 

Read before you create a new topic! tutorial by @Danila T.