Kaspersky

Idea: You could create an Android / iOS app that would bring together the functions of the My Kaspersky site, especially managing protected devices.

• 20 September 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge
Vocês poderiam criar um aplicativo para Android/iOS que reunisse as funções do site My Kaspersky, principalmente o gerenciamento dos dispositivos protegidos.
-------
You could create an Android / iOS app that would bring together the functions of the My Kaspersky site, especially managing protected devices.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Vocês poderiam criar um aplicativo para Android/iOS que reunisse as funções do site My Kaspersky, principalmente o gerenciamento dos dispositivos protegidos.
-------
You could create an Android / iOS app that would bring together the functions of the My Kaspersky site, especially managing protected devices.

Hello @FabioQuadros,
Welcome again!
Thank you for the suggestion🙏🏽
Unfortunately, product enhancements and development requests are not processed via the Community portal.
Kaspersky require all of us, to submit any such requests, directly to their Technical Support Team.
Kaspersky Technical/Business/Development teams review all requests, measure requests again a variety of benchmarks and do whatever passes.
Kaspersky Technical Team will communicate with you regarding any suggestion raised with them.
To contact Technical Support: choose LOCATION, select GENERAL PRODUCT USE, then select from available options:
  • OnlineChat (if it's available in your region),
  • Submit a request, .via your MyKaspersky online account, use "I have a suggestion" template.
  • Phone (if it's available in your region)
&
For product enhancements (I would also) enroll in Kaspersky Beta programs.

Thanks again

Reply / Ответить