Kaspersky
Question

I want to cancel Auto Renewal, nothing is working on that. [Merged]

When I try to log in to where it says I should, then it says invalid password and order number/ it isn’t. 

I do NOT want to renew my Kaspersky. 

It should not be this hard and I want nothing from a company that makes it this hard. 

I have followed ALL instructions and nothing is working. 

3 replies

When I try to log in to where it says I should, then it says invalid password and order number/ it isn’t. 

I do NOT want to renew my Kaspersky. 

It should not be this hard and I want nothing from a company that makes it this hard. 

I have followed ALL instructions and nothing is working. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello @RuthGrover,

Welcome!

• :one::question: Which page is showing the the “invalid password & order number” error?
  • :two::question: Is it the Digital River support website or the MyKaspersky site?   
  • Note: the way to check if Auto-Renew is ON & to turn it off, log into your MyKaspersky account, select Licenses tab, select the License, select Details, if Auto-Renew does not show, it means Auto-Renew is not enabled, if Auto-Renew is ON, it will also show  Turn OFF

• :three: What did Support say?

Please let us know?

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello @RuthGrover,

Welcome!

• :one::question: Which page is showing the the “invalid password & order number” error?
  • :two::question: Is it the Digital River support website or the MyKaspersky site?   
  • Note: the way to check if Auto-Renew is ON & to turn it off, log into your MyKaspersky account, select Licenses tab, select the License, select Details, if Auto-Renew does not show, it means Auto-Renew is not enabled, if Auto-Renew is ON, it will also show  Turn OFF

• Please let us know?

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale: