It says to open the DMG file from the website but, all I find is the installer, nowhere do I see the option to uninstall, as it says in the instructions.
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
Try this: https://help.kaspersky.com/KIS4Mac/20.0/en-US/118671.htm
- Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security
- In the menu bar, choose Help > Kaspersky Internet Security Support.
- In the dialog that opens, click Uninstall.
- The Kaspersky Internet Security uninstaller starts.
- In the window that opens, click Uninstall again.
- In the prompt for administrator credentials, enter an administrator name and password and confirm that you want to uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security.
- Uninstallation of Kaspersky Internet Security starts.
- Read the information about the uninstallation and click Quit to quit the uninstaller.
- Kaspersky Internet Security is now removed from your computer.
- You don't have to restart your computer after removing the application.
Please let us know if it's successful?