I can't install google chrome on my pc with windows 7 ultimate 64 bit it can depend on some setting of my antivirus kaspersky internet security
FLOOD 6 months ago
I must say, your English is much better than my Italian , allow me to reply in English please - the fan on my laptop is dying, I'm doing all my work in 15 minute bursts.
You have version 188.8.131.525, bravo
- How to find Kaspersky software name, version & patch, there’s several methods:
- [a] Open KIS, select Headset bottom left hand corner of application = Support window, shows: Operating system name, version & build, Database release date & time, KIS version & patch(x).
- [b] Windows Taskbar, hover mouseover the Kaspersky shield, a tiny popup window displays: Kaspersky software name, version, patch(x), Databases release date & time.
- [c] Windows Taskbar, right click Kaspersky shield, select About, popup window shows Kaspersky software name, version & patch(x).
- [d] To revert to red & black shield, open [c] About window, on the keyboard type keys: IDDQD Reboot the computer to apply the change.
- [e] USB scan, Esamina solo la root. Scan root folder only.
This is entirely personal choice, it also depends on the backup size, time to run the scan, and if you're confident the contents of the drive (other than root) are completely clean.
I've lost count of the times people I've helped say: "I lent my USB to a friend, he/she gave it back, now my computer is full of ransomware, malware, etc., etc.”
(imo), if you do not know how “healthy” the contents of the USB are, first, always, do a Full scan, once you are 100% confident, any followup scans can be selecetd according to your requirements.
- Another ‘tip”, in all Kaspersky software applications, every window has a in the top right hand corner of the screen, (see image above circled red), selecting any will open a browser to a Kaspersky "Help" document, specific to the application screen.
Please post back if there’s anything more I can do to help?