Kaspersky
Solved

I can’t access some sites. The websites keeps trying to load me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com [Solved][Closed]

Userlevel 1

After my KIS20 updated to patch (j) I can’t access some sites. The websites keeps trying to load ‘me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com’ and in general my browser is slow. When I disable KIS20 everything is back to normal.

I’m on Windows 10 using Edge Chromium.

///// Moderator update: press Shift+F5 while at the site as a workaround to this issue

icon

Best answer by DarekWa 15 April 2020, 11:55

Kaspersky Support replied to mine ticket in Poland after file analyses and asked to go in Edge to settings >reset settings > Restore settings to their default values.
And this helped in mine all cases.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

43 replies

Userlevel 2

Kaspersky Support replied to mine ticket in Poland after file analyses and asked to go in Edge to settings >reset settings > Restore settings to their default values.
And this helped in mine all cases.

Userlevel 1

hi all, please press shift+F5 while at gmail.com - will it help? 

Yes that did the trick for me.

Will try more sites and see if it is working

EDIT: Looks like it is working on several of the sites i had problems with.

I have tried to reset the setting on my Edge Chromium and it works! I can now open my work related websites. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@DarekWa 

Thanks. It works:grinning:

I have no idea what the root cause is. But resetting browser’s setting is really inconvenient. I’m trying to remember what I configured before:sweat_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Wesly.Zhang   Please also test with Kaspersky 2021.

Yes that did the trick for me.

Will try more sites and see if it is working

EDIT: Looks like it is working on several of the sites i had problems with.

This trick worked for me as well. 

For info I’m accessing gmail.com from UAE.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Wesly.Zhang   Please also test with Kaspersky 2021.

Hi, Berny

Yes, I will do that. :thinking:

Userlevel 2

I did that resetting as well, and it worked properly: problem solved :smile:

Regards,
JW

Userlevel 2

Gmail can’t be loaded due to me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com on Windows 10 using Edge Chromium.

Userlevel 2

Hello, @FLOOD

Many thanks for your quick response.

I use KIS20 updated to patch (j) , and this picture below is what I saw at my computer on Windows 10 using Edge Chromium. However, my Gmail on Firefox is OK.

This method “KIS Settings > Additional > Network > Traffic Processing > Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages  is uncheckedreboot”  does not resolve the issue.

Hi, I was facing the same problem on Windows 10, Google Chrome/Edge, and nothing mentioned here did not resolve the problem. Then I randomly tried InPrivate window and everything went back to normal. No idea, how it works, but might help around here. :thinking: Worked fine on both of them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@johnnie_drz14 Welcome. Please contact K-Lab Technical Support.

Thanks.

I posted same message in KS Tech Support

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

To all : This issue looks like a bug that will not be resolvable on this Forum.
Let’s please wait for a communication from K-Lab Technical Support.

Userlevel 1

@DarekWa Thank you very much. Problem solved :grinning:

@DarekWa 

It worked for me too. Thank you very much for posting the solution.

:hugging:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @toto10,

Welcome!

Please tell us:

• The names of some sites that will not load unless KIS is disabled? So we can test please?
  • A screen print of the error?
  • If KIS Settings > Additional > Network > Traffic ProcessingInject script into web traffic to interact with web pages  is unchecked, reboot computer, does the issue resolve?

Please let us know?

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @kaspersky_cy,

Welcome!

Yes, resetting the browser is very inconvenient, hopefully Kaspersky will publish a proper fix soon, so manual intervention is not required.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @kaspersky_cy,

Welcome!

Yes, resetting the browser is very inconvenient, hopefully Kaspersky will publish a proper fix soon, so manual intervention is not required.

Hello @FLOOD 

Good morning, I have repaired my vm machine yesterday (+8 21:00 PM) and installed Edge Chromium build in Windows 1903 x64. I haven't encountered this issue when I access gmail using Edge Chromium. main.js injected to the network traffic work successfully and reply a 200 OK response.  What’s the situation now from your side?

Regards.

Userlevel 2

Hello @FLOOD 

“shutdown & restarted after applying the change” does not solve this issue.

The characters that follow me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com said “waiting for me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com ”

Other google services are fine except Gmail.

In addition, while switching to InPrivate window, Gmail works fine!!

The image and file attached below for your reference. Many thanks!!

Userlevel 2

Hello @FLOOD 

Many thanks for your quick response.

1. My Gmail is still not accessible even I deleted the Kaspersky Protection extension.
  2. The image below is my edge://settings/privacy configuration (balance).
  3. Prior to patch(j) the GMAIL/me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com issue didn’t happen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello,

I want to test this issue. First, I want to know the URL which could lead to this issue.

Regards.

I have just begun (on 04/14/20) to experience this same problem associated with Microsoft Edge ( Version 81.0.416.53  ) and Windows 10.

I get same: waiting for me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com when trying to access my Gmail Account.

I can go to any other website using Edge. I do not get this problem when accessing my Gmail Accounts with Firefox browser.

I too tried to access via -Private viewing and was able to bypass this error. I was going to try and tell you what version of KS Total Security I have, but cannot find that info??

How else can i help us resolve this issue??

Thx

John

Hello! I did the following and I can finally access mail.google.com via MS Edge (version 81.0.416.53), intalled in a Windows 10 64 bit machine:

1 - I opened a new tab, typed “me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com”, pressed enter;

2 - The browser returned a blank page, which I refreshed (F5) a couple times;

3 - Then I opened a new tab and typed mail.google.com and boom, problem solved.

I honestly don’t know if the steps above have any correlation between them, maybe the problem was solved otherwise while I tried, but yeah, that’s it.

Give it a try, who knows that works for you as well?