Kaspersky
Solved

How to report false positive after Web address analyze, Heur: Trojan-psw.script.generic.

• 31 December 2020
  • 2 replies

I am a website owner and my customer told me that my website was blocked by Kaspersky due to HEUR: Trojan-psw.script.generic. 

I registered an account at center.kaspersky.com and request a web address analysis. The result shows there is nothing wrong with my website, so I want to report a false positive. When I checked the FAQ page it shows Report a false detection and it brought me back to the web address analysis again. I didn’t see any report button or link there?

Could anyone let me know where I can report the false positive?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife 31 December 2020, 02:12

Hello @Mtsai, '

Welcome!

After entering the url & receiving the result, select Submit to reanalyze, enter your email address & a detailed reason, select Send

You may also log a Malware, False Positive request with Kaspersky Technical Support, follow our template → image 3, except, for application, select KIS, not KTS. 

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale: +:whale2:

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @Mtsai, '

Welcome!

After entering the url & receiving the result, select Submit to reanalyze, enter your email address & a detailed reason, select Send

You may also log a Malware, False Positive request with Kaspersky Technical Support, follow our template → image 3, except, for application, select KIS, not KTS. 

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale: +:whale2:

Thank you for your answer. That’s really detailed and helpful. We just sent the reanalyze and contacted the Technical support. Hope that will solve the issues.