Question as above. I have a 3 device license of KIS installed on one of my device and now would to share it with my wife who has her own device with her own My Kaspersky Account. Sharing a single account is obviously not ideal in terms of Security and Privacy.
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
Hi Guys, thanks so much for the reply, my concern is by having log into my Kaspersky account the other users can access my computer! is that possible? or they just can initiate search or update on the Kaspersky application? Thanks
You’re very welcome
Anyone who has access to the MyKaspersky account cannot access your computer, for example your documents & files, however, the MyKaspersky account is a powerful component of (your) Kaspersky software.
Access to the MyKaspersky account enables the following:
- Make changes to, and or access MyKaspersky Account settings:
- Manage 2FA.
- View & manage Kaspersky application Notifications.
- Turn on or turn off Kaspersky protection components of Kaspersky applications installed on your devices.
- Run Kaspersky application Full Scan.
- Run Kaspersky application Quick Scan.
- Run Kaspersky application Database Update.
- View information about Kaspersky software licenses and their terms.
- Disconnect the MyKaspersky account from the device.
- Download purchased, free or trial Kaspersky applications.
- Access & manage KPM, only with KPM Master password.
- Contact Technical Support and manage any incident requests raised via the MyKaspersky portal.
- If KIS is installed on an Android, remotely lock the mobile device, locate it, and protect private data.
Kaspersky’s contractual obligations are with & to the sofware License holder.