How do I unblock an URL?

• 24 October 2020
  • 9 replies

It says it is a "Dangerous URL' but it will not let me add them to safe list

hxxps://fits-accessories,com

icon

Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife 26 October 2020, 23:30

Hello @StitchMaster

Your topic is in Kaspersky Internet Security category, but your image shows you have Kaspersky Total Security installed, nevertheless, the steps are the same: 

Open KTS Settings by selecting the :gear: icon - image 1, select Protection - image 2, select Web Anti-virus - image 2, select Advanced settings - image 3, select Trusted URLs, Do not scan traffic from trusted URLs, ADD the required URL (as Wesly has shown) & save so the change is applied - image 4

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale: +:whale2:

Resource:

Web Anti-Virus settings

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@StitchMaster Welcome. Please contact K-Lab Technical Support https://center.kaspersky.com 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @StitchMaster 

I check this web site. It seems no problem. I have reported this case to KL. If you need to access this website. As a temporary workground. Please add mask of the website internet address to the Trusted URL in Web-AV  function as below:

fits-accessories.com*

Regards.

How do I get to that screen from here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @StitchMaster

Your topic is in Kaspersky Internet Security category, but your image shows you have Kaspersky Total Security installed, nevertheless, the steps are the same: 

Open KTS Settings by selecting the :gear: icon - image 1, select Protection - image 2, select Web Anti-virus - image 2, select Advanced settings - image 3, select Trusted URLs, Do not scan traffic from trusted URLs, ADD the required URL (as Wesly has shown) & save so the change is applied - image 4

Flood:whale: +:whale2:

Resource:

Web Anti-Virus settings

Thank you!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello!

Better way is to send the URL for recheck via service: https://opentip.kaspersky.com/fits-accessories.com/

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello @StitchMaster 

I check this web site. It seems no problem. I have reported this case to KL. If you need to access this website. As a temporary workground. Please add mask of the website internet address to the Trusted URL in Web-AV  function as below:

fits-accessories.com*

Hi Wesly,

What did Kaspersky lab say when you reported the www? 

Please update?

Flood:whale: +:whale2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @StitchMaster 

fits-accessories.com*

Hi Wesly,

What did Kaspersky lab say when you reported the www? 

Please update?

Flood:whale: +:whale2:

Hello,

Just like @Anton Mefodys said, submit to reanalyze, no response at all. I think if needed, it is a best choice that Posting a ticket to technology support platform. I re-report to there now (INC000012034419) and continue to wait for their response.

Regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello,

They fix this issue.

Greetings,

Hello,

URL was removed from blocklist. It will be fixed in the next update. Thank you for your help.

2020/10/29 PM 5 : 55

Regards.

Reply / Ответить