Can kaspersky please consider adding firefox browser on android to its list of supported browsers? I dont use chrome because of privacy concerns. As google chrome is well known for spying on its users why does kaspersky still only offer support for this browser? Will kaspersky make firefox support in the near future? Thank you
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
- Please raise a Feedback, I have a suggestion request with Kaspersky Technical Support, include:
- A detailed history → what caused the problem?
- Why is the change/feature required?
- How would the suggestion/s help?
- Text from an error message? Screen shot? Video?
- Community topic URL?
- After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.
- Note: the process may take a very long time, each request is measured against many benchmarks and not all requests are successful.
- When feedback from the Kaspersky Technical Team is available, please share it here in the Kaspersky Community?