Kaspersky
Solved

Far Cry 6 Virus

Hello All,

Today i clicked the Virus Link By Mistake. When i click the link, it automaticly downloaded and opened (it didn’t even to ask me where to save the file)

I just saw that when it came to my screen, there was 3 folders like *screenshots, *videos, *information. Files were locked but i didnt click the files or i didnt enter the password.

I had no any anti-virus protection. Then i downloaded Kaspersky Internet Security and scanned my pc, there was no any infection/virus. But as i know Anti-Virus programs cant scan the locked files/winrar

Do you want to add me here virus link ? It was shorted link with a shoortener.

Please help me.

icon

Best answer by Berny 13 March 2021, 21:26

@RipMyPc  You wrote : “Do you want to add me here virus link ?”

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@RipMyPc Welcome. Please read this :

The following are considered to be violations of the Kaspersky Community rules:

Publication of malicious files or links”

Please submit the link here https://opentip.kaspersky.com/

@RipMyPc Welcome. Please read this :

The following are considered to be violations of the Kaspersky Community rules:

Publication of malicious files or links”

I didnt even publish any link ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Yeah just asked for it but i didnt even add any link to my topic. I submisted my link but winrar file was locked. So anti-virus programs can scan it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@RipMyPc If you have the unlock password please ask for “Reanalyze” and add the PW in your comment.

@RipMyPc If you have the unlock password please ask for “Reanalyze” and add the PW in your comment.

I can’t unlock the password. Im scared

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@RipMyPc  Also download only from official website.

@RipMyPc  Also download only from official website.

I know, i just clicked by mistake. I knew everything about scams.. Can anyone help me any idea? How can i extract the winrar ?

Here’s the file, i didnt even click .exe files

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

And? Smal star means that is password Protected. Do you have password? You can extract on your desktop if you trust source.

Thats all... Kaspersky will detect if there is a virus or upload it to online scanner for sure virustotal for example.