Kaspersky
Question

Error 27300. Error installing driver klim6.sys_X64_NT602. Error code 2147024770

Hi,
when i want to install kaspersky internet security 19 i always get the error 27300 (see photo). I tried arround 5 different ways (provided by the forum) to solve the problem, but it still doesn't work. Need help please!!
This link provides you logs: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Msl5NDamcSoVcCebzH0RbFTr0VoRJBfS

12 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
Hello,

First, You should use KL Remove Tool to uninstall all known KL product and reboot. After do this, reinstall the product.

Second, If it couln't work. You also use KL Remove Tools to uninstall product and reboot, and then, run cmd.exe as Administrator privileges and execute the following command.

code:
sc delete klim6

If you encounter any error message, Please upload the error message screenshot to here.

And then try to install my uploaded klim driver by manual to check if the KL product net filters driver cannot be installed because the system has too many filters installed.

After do that, if system reply a error message just like this.

Please give me a reply, I will give you other way to solve this problem.
I got the same error as mentioned above.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
I got the same error as mentioned above.
Hello @sid,
Welcome!
  • Have you followed the procedures provided by @Wesly.Zhang ?
Please let us know?
Thank you.
Yes the exact same procedure followed by the exact same error
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Yes the exact same procedure followed by the exact same error
Hello @sid,
Thank you for posting back.
I'm sure @Wesly.Zhang will provide another procedure, as he said previously.
Best regards.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Also, please contact K-Lab Technical Support :

https://support.kaspersky.com/common/error/installation/14829?_ga=2.200083309.2146848020.1561065723-1526643839.1558383829
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Also, in addition to what Wesly.Zhang and FLOOD and Berny indicate in the posts located above this post,

There are very, very many vastly different causes for this error, including leftover Kaspersky drivers in system32, services for devices not running, too many filters installed, .NET errors, conflicting network adapters, system file corruption, storage drive corruption, etc, etc, etc.

Many very different diagnostic tasks need to be run to zero in on the specific cause of this error. Therefore, Tech Support is usually needed to quickly diagnose the exact cause, provide the short term fix, and long term develop code to prevent this error.
Userlevel 4
Badge

Yes the exact same procedure followed by the exact same errorHello @sid,
Thank you for posting back.
I'm sure @Wesly.Zhang will provide another procedure, as he said previously.
Best regards.

Hi, @sid @FLOOD

This issue I have reported to KL when testing 2018, 3 years ago. I have found the conditions for this problem to occur indeed.

https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id=356822&do=findComment&comment=2650854

So, I want to @sid do the following checklist and reply the result of the operation.

1. This file is exist or not: “c:\windows\system32\drivers\klim.sys”. Please reply me.
  2. Run the "cmd.exe" as administrator privilege and do the following command, Please tell me do you see “DISPLAY_NAME: Kaspersky Anti-Virus NDIS 6 Filter” item in System returns information or not and copy all information to txt file, upload to here.
code:
sc query type= driver group= NDIS

• 3. In path: C:\Windows\INF\oem??.inf, ?? The oem??.inf means the inf files, which has the content "KLIM6.INF -- NDIS Usermode I/O Driver". So you should open every oem header file to check its content. Please tell me you find it or not.
English is not my native language, so please forgive me for any strange or grammatical mistakes.😏

Best regards.
c:\windows\system32\drivers\klim.sys exists but ,
DISPLAY_NAME: Kaspersky Anti-Virus NDIS 6 Filter does not show up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
c:\windows\system32\drivers\klim.sys exists but , DISPLAY_NAME: Kaspersky Anti-Virus NDIS 6 Filter does not show up.
Hello @sid,
Thanks for posting back.

Did you search for:

1. C:\Windows\INF\oem??.inf, ??
  2. Please collect GSI & windows logs, upload the .zip to cloud & post back the link please?
Userlevel 4
Badge
c:\windows\system32\drivers\klim.sys exists but ,
DISPLAY_NAME: Kaspersky Anti-Virus NDIS 6 Filter does not show up.

Hello,

Try to delete klim6.sys and run the following command as administrator privilege :

code:
sc delete klim6

Tell me the result for deleting file and executing the command.

Do you find the oem??.inf for kaspersky product? Let me know.

Anyway, What's the product build do you use before? Please tell me the build number.(2018? 2019?)

Regards.
A windows update fixed the issue.
Thanks for helping out :)
cheers!!

Reply / Ответить