Kaspersky
Question

disable scanning of single app, Android, a way to tell kis to always skip the app?

• 18 September 2019
  • 4 replies

When kis scans my android device there is one app it finds that I know about and have to tell it to skip. Is there a way to tell kis to always skip the app?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5
When kis scans my android device there is one app it finds that I know about and have to tell it to skip. Is there a way to tell kis to always skip the app?
Hello @gbwj,
Welcome!
I've checked the available scan configurations & checked with Technical Support, their advice is: "this is not possible in the mobile version of Kaspersky"
They have added the requirement as a "suggestion" for possible development in future versions of KIS for mobile devices.
Thank you & best regards.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Hello @gbwj,
Good news: a further update from the Lab, as follows: "the request has been considered and added to the list of suggestions that will be implemented in future versions of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android."

Thank you so much for proposing the enhancement🙏🏽, it will be useful to all KISA users👏🏽.
Best regards.
Glad to have helped in some way. I just happened to find the need
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Glad to have helped in some way. I just happened to find the need
You have helped @gbwj, and you took the time to raise the issue, your "need" is also common to other users of KISA.
Sometimes, the Lab "needs" more than one person to make an enhancement request, before they consider the request is something that would benefit many.
So thanks again🙏🏽

Reply / Ответить