I installed the latest version of the Corsair Software iCUE 4 and the latest version of Kaspersky. And after installing Kaspersky my 8 Channel Headset works only in 2 Channels.
I tried it several times and as soon as I uninstall Kasperksy and reinstall the iCUE Software the 8 channels are back. But then I install Kaspersky again and the Headset works only with 2 Channsel.
Operating System: Windows 10 21H1 (Build 19043.1348)
I did the followng things:
- Reinstalled Kasperksy with newest Version (22.214.171.1241)
- Updated to the newest iQue Software (4.17.244)
- Updated the Firmware on the Corsair USB-Dongle (0.16.80) and Headset 0.17.149)
- Added the iQUE Software to the trusted Software
- Reinstalled the OS on a new Machine (same thing happens)
My Settings without Kaspersky:
After the Kaspersky installation:
You can clearly see the Option “8 Kanal 24bit 48000Hz” is gone. And my Headset only works on 2 Channels.
There are no alerts it just removes the 8 channel option silently.