Kaspersky
Solved

Can't stream Australian content [Closed]

• 8 April 2019
  • 2 replies

Since installing Kaspersky, although I'm in Australia, I can't stream any content from Australian TV , like SBS, as it says I'm 'outside Australia'. What settings have caused this and how would I fix it? ... Thanks for any help!
icon

Best answer by The Shield 10 April 2019, 16:31

Since installing Kaspersky, although I'm in Australia, I can't stream any content from Australian TV , like SBS, as it says I'm 'outside Australia'. What settings have caused this and how would I fix it? ... Thanks for any help!

Also, if the error is that you are "outside Australia", surely you will have active Kaspersky Secure Connection which is installed together with Kaspersky AV.

Please check in the active applications if there is a Kaspersky Secure Connection icon.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Welcome to the new Community!

Which product and version of Kaspersky? are You using some VPN service? do You have Kaspersky "Private Browsing" module enabled?
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Also, if the error is that you are "outside Australia", surely you will have active Kaspersky Secure Connection which is installed together with Kaspersky AV.
Please check in the active applications if there is a Kaspersky Secure Connection icon.