I am trying to work from home using a remote desktop and I am getting kicked off and have to sign back on the the remote desktop every 30 minutes exactly. I have spoke to the IT department with the remote desk top and they say it is not anything on the remote desktop that is enabling me to stay signed on for more than 30 minutes at a time. Therefore they told me to ask you? I'm sorry, I did not understand your question, can you please rephrase or choose one of the related questions below?
Did you mean:
- Protection components are corrupted or disabled.
- Current subscription shows as expired although payment was completed successfully.
- I am transferring my license to a new machine.
- How do I unsubscribe from an auto-renewing subscription?
- I would like to activate my renewal by removing my old license.
- How can I recover an activation code with a screenshot of your product key?
- How can I troubleshoot if the software won't open?
- I am not getting an e-mail or message regarding my Activation Code.
- The update didn't complete task due to connectivity issues.
- Where do I report a failing connection to server?
Ask Related Questions Select categoryActivation and license managementCompatibilityConfigurationDatabasesDownload, Installation and RemovalMalwareOrders and PurchasingTroubleshooting
- I am getting an installation or uninstallation error.
- Where can I purchase Kaspersky Anti-Virus?
- How do I transfer a license to a different PC or device?
- How do I reset my password?
- I want to cancel my auto-renewal.
- I am having issues with my online purchase. Can you help me?
- Help, I have lost my Activation code!
- How do I install Kaspersky?