Kaspersky
Solved

can i use Heimdal Pro with kaspersky internet security 2020 ? [Closed]

• 14 February 2020
  • 8 replies

can i use Heimdal Pro with kaspersky internet security 2020 ?

icon

Best answer by harlan4096 14 February 2020, 13:03

Aha, ok that version has all the features, included antivirus engine (a poor and so simple implementation of Avira engine), but in no way is nearly as good as Kaspersky 😉 so in this matter will not add an extra protection but probably incompatibility issues :)

Maybe Thor additional modules for anti-phishing + web browsing may contribute with an extra protection, but Kaspersky in this matter is also good...

View original

This topic has been closed for comments / Тема закрыта для комментариев

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Undesirable. This program duplicates Kaspersky Internet Security functions, so there may be conflicts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Puzzled: it depends on the version, which version of Thor? Premium or?

whoops forgot to mention that it is Thor Heimdal Pro

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hum… the name of the Home products changed not so long, also added new versions, so which one of this table: https://heimdalsecurity.com/en/products/thor-foresight-home

Two of them havae also integrated Antivirus Engine (Avira)...

it is Thor premium home the one you have coloured green

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Puzzled, Thor Premium is a complete antivirus. Why do you need two security solutions of the same class on the same computer?

In any case, they will conflict with each other.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Aha, ok that version has all the features, included antivirus engine (a poor and so simple implementation of Avira engine), but in no way is nearly as good as Kaspersky 😉 so in this matter will not add an extra protection but probably incompatibility issues :)

Maybe Thor additional modules for anti-phishing + web browsing may contribute with an extra protection, but Kaspersky in this matter is also good...

harlan 4096  thank you very much for your swift response to my question.