Kaspersky
Solved

Antivirus blocking my Website, clientes.emitironline.com detected as phishing.

• 26 February 2021
  • 13 replies

Hi. Your antivirus is blocking our website (client area): "https://clientes.emitironline.com"
The website is secure and updated. Could you check it and remove it, please? Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Wesly.Zhang 27 February 2021, 05:52

But I’m not customer, we’re just the developers of the website blocked by you… How can we do in this case? Thanks.

Hello,

Could you please check this issue again? New information from KL is that the NO detection in website. Please update database and comfirm whether the detection will occur again or not.

Regards.

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello

What treats does KL product detect in your website ?

Regards.

It’s marked at phising, reported by our customers using your software...

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@mikelsnazPlease contact Kaspersky Technical Support https://center.kaspersky.com

But I’m not customer, we’re just the developers of the website blocked by you… How can we do in this case? Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@mikelsnaz We would like to help you but Tech Support is the only option.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello,

I have reported [INC000012522919] this issue to re-analyse by manual. Let’s wait for their response.

Regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello,

Could you please check this issue again? New information from KL is that the NO detection in website. Please update database and comfirm whether the detection will occur again or not.

Regards.

Now it works fine, thanks!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello  @Wesly.Zhang@mikelsnaz

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale:+:whale2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello  @Wesly.Zhang@mikelsnaz

Hello,

Please wait for database update to install into your product. Please confirm the database release time is above 2021-02-27  03:13 (Date="27022021 1303") or not.

Use noetpad.exe to open file: C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.2\Data\u1901g.xml.

Regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Wesly.Zhang 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Wesly.Zhang 

Hello,

Do you still detect this webiste by KSN?

Regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Wesly.Zhang,

No; all good now buddy!