I want to use TLS v1.2 only on server with KSC.
- changed settings according to https://help.kaspersky.com/KSC/11/en-US/174316.htm
- restarted KSC service, everything is working fine
- when I set up the windows server to use only TLS v1.2 https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/security/tls/tls-registry-settings
- then MMC console won’t connect to KSC server, restarting KSC service doesn’t help, restarting windows server doesn’t help:
- only allowing TLS v1.0 from step 3 helps to recover the KSC
KSC is running on Windows Server 2016 Standard
SQL is running on Windows Server 2012 R2
Thanks for your ideas,
Best answer by MilanBortel
Let me close this topic - see attached instructions which helped to solve the situation.
Now, we are TLS 1.2 strict.