Kaspersky
Solved

protection status disabled in kes10 linux

• 10 August 2019
  • 4 replies

• Junior Helper
  • 30 replies
Hi,
protection status disabled in kes10 linux in ksc 11 in device section.
Insralled kesl10 plugins. Updated ksc server repository.
I have installed network agent via putty on client pc. Then remotely pushed remote installation package successfully.
Deployed kes Linux key to the client system. Updated the client database by executing the client update task for kesl10.
But still kesl10 protection status disabled in ksc11.
Execute klnagchk command to check communication. It was ok. Disabled selinux, stopped service iptables. Still protection disabled. Client system of Linux don't have internet connection due to security reasons. We have to update from ksc.
Kesl10 -10.1.1.6421
Network agent- 11.0.0-29
Os - CentOS 6.10 64 bit
Please help us to resolve the issue ASAP.

Thank You
icon

Best answer by daru 11 August 2019, 11:04

Hi,
proclienttection status disabled in kes10 linux in ksc 11 in device section.
I have installed network agent via putty on client pc. Then remotely pushed remote installation package successfully.
Deployed kes Linux key to the client system. Updated the client database by executing the client update task for kesl10.
Execute klnagchk command to check communication. It was ok. Disabled selinux, stopped service iptables. Still protection disabled. Client system of Linux don't have internet connection due to security reasons. We have to update from ksc.
Kesl10 -10.1.1.6421
Network agent- 11.0.0-29
Os - CentOS 6.10 64 bit

Thank You
View original

4 replies

Hi,
Still waiting for your quick response. Kindly help. I have 1000 system with CentOS 6.10. The issue is same for all. Kindly help me with high priority.

Thank you.
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Hi,
Still waiting for your quick response. Kindly help. I have 1000 system with CentOS 6.10. The issue is same for all. Kindly help me with high priority.

Thank you.

Hello!
Please, create an incident to your Company account.
Thank you!
Hi,
It's a poc case. We are working on nfr licence. How will I create a incident with NFR. It's a pre-sales call. Kindly help here only. Is CentOS 6.10 is not compatible with kesl10 latest version
Please help.
BR
Hi,
proclienttection status disabled in kes10 linux in ksc 11 in device section.
Kesl10 -10.1.1.6421
Network agent- 11.0.0-29
Os - CentOS 6.10 64 bit

Thank You

Reply / Ответить