Kaspersky
Question

Launch Kavremover from KSC

• 27 August 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge
  • Junior Helper
  • 77 replies
Is it possible remotely launch Kavremover from KSC with a specific command about the product to uninstall?

I found only login settings.

1. Run the tool from the command line with the parameter:
  2. kavremvr.exe --password-for-uninstall:%PASSWORD% --MSIPARAM:KLLOGIN=%login%, where:
  • %login% stands for the user name for the product)
  • %password% stands for the password for the product

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
Hi,
as far as i know, Remover does not allow an unattended execution despite to the parameter you're working with: it always requires the user's interaction.
If you should remove a corporate application you can rely on the KSC uninstallation task...
M
Badge
Hi,
as far as i know, Remover does not allow an unattended execution despite to the parameter you're working with: it always requires the user's interaction.
If you should remove a corporate application you can rely on the KSC uninstallation task...
M

Hi,
Sure I know it but to solve a particular issue that I'm facing (conflict between KES and sound drivers) the only way is to perform the removal with Kavremover so I'm wondering if I can remotely do that.
Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,
M
Hi,
Sure I know it but to solve a particular issue that I'm facing (conflict between KES and sound drivers) the only way is to perform the removal with Kavremover so I'm wondering if I can remotely do that.

RDP (maybe via KSC, if possible)+local Remover ;)
M
This is impossible

If kavremover can be executed remotely, it will cause considerable security risks.

After all, this is a public application.