I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the console but the issue still persists. I also tried going back to the previous version mentioned and the error occurred when it was installed and tested.
I have tested other MMC snap-ins and consoles in an attempt to see if the issue is coming from Windows or just the KSC console and they all worked fine although I'm not sure if there is a more specific way to test that. The installer that we used was successfully installed on 3 other computers and is working normally on those and 2 of those were upgrades from a previous version of the console.
A screenshot of the devices view is attached. The names of the devices show up on the right side like they are there but just not visible to be interacted with.
Best answer by ICG
Normally would've done it that way and gotten more details with the question too (versions and GSI if needed) but we got out of order on that so apologies for the minimal information. Thanks again for the assistance.