Kaspersky
Solved

KSC 12 Client Tasks Grayed out

• 13 July 2021
  • 2 replies

I can’t start any “local tasks” on the clients that are connected to the KSC 12 Server. This problem persists on all clients with all tasks. Only “self-made” tasks are not grayed out. They can, however, not be startet. Theres always an error “Task cannot be started”.

Software installed on the clients

Problem:

Anyone had similar problems?

I also have a few macs on my KSC and there I can start the tasks. In the policies I played around with “Local Tasks” and activated all of them just to try things out but no success.

icon

Best answer by Jose P 14 July 2021, 21:35

Greetings Roman_CrossIT,

Go to the properties of the computer you want to manage.

Under the general section select the option "Do not disconnect from the administration server" and wait for a full synchronization to happen (Usually 15 minutes). The options should become available  (Play,Stop) after that.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Greetings Roman_CrossIT,

Under the general section select the option "Do not disconnect from the administration server" and wait for a full synchronization to happen (Usually 15 minutes). The options should become available  (Play,Stop) after that.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Greetings Roman_CrossIT,

Hope that helps.

Regards,

This worked fine for me, thank you!