We updated our MAC Clients to KES 184.108.40.2061 with Agent 220.127.116.11 but on one Macbook the Update task it not working. The update will be started but it finishes after a few KB. It still has the database version from 17th July 2019. It worked fine on all other Mac clients.
We already tried to re-install the applications and also deleted the Kaspersky entry from /Library/Application Support/.
The connection itself to our KSC is working and I can see the Macbook. We have configured our update task to get updates from Kaspersky-Lab-Update-Server. We tried also to use KSC as the update source but there was no difference.