Kaspersky
Solved

Kaspersky Security Center 12

• 26 June 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I have a question related to updating Kaspersky Security Center.

I already have an active KESB license, when I update the KSC 11 version will that require a new activation code?

Best regards

icon

Best answer by Elmer 29 June 2020, 09:31

Hi,

I already have an active KESB license, when I update the KSC 11 version will that require a new activation code?

Best regards

Hi Sunny no need you can still use your existing license since your entitled to upgrade for the any latest version that being release.

Hi Elmer,

Thank you for the clarification.

If possible, could you please share any document or screenshot which states that?

Hi Sunny,

Just to clarify, when you bought your KESB License is the license was activation code or key file?

Hi Elmer,

It was with the activation code.

Hi Sunny,

I see, again every customer is entitled for upgrade sorry but I can’t provide any document since it’s totally legal and were doing the upgrade to our customers as well if they want to or if there’s incompatibility issues with the old version.

View original

6 replies

Badge

Hi,

Best regards

Hi Sunny no need you can still use your existing license since your entitled to upgrade for the any latest version that being release.

Hi,

Best regards

Hi Elmer,

If possible, could you please share any document or screenshot which states that?

Badge

Hi,

Best regards

Hi Elmer,

Hi Sunny,

Just to clarify, when you bought your KESB License is the license was activation code or key file?

Hi,

Best regards

Hi Elmer,

Hi Sunny,

Hi Elmer,

Badge

Hi,

Best regards

Hi Elmer,

Hi Sunny,

Hi Elmer,

Hi Sunny,

I see, again every customer is entitled for upgrade sorry but I can’t provide any document since it’s totally legal and were doing the upgrade to our customers as well if they want to or if there’s incompatibility issues with the old version.

Hi Elmer,

Alright got it. Thank you so much for the support.

Best regards

Reply / Ответить