Kaspersky
Question

Endpoint Agent

• 15 December 2020
  • 7 replies

Hello 

I have question about endpoint agent . I read the manual but was confused.

If I want to use EDRO in my network I must install Endpoint Agent and then check Endpoint Agent component in Installation package ???Both must be done?? or installing Endpoint agent is enough.

Thanks

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, if you want to use EDRO, first your license have to be an EDRO license, then you need 3 client packages

1 Kaspersky Network agent  < for server communication

2 Kaspersky EDR agent < EDR Component

3 Kaspersky Endpoint Security < for Protection

if you install KES and this detects your EDRO license, it will install EDR agent automatically, other way you have to install with another installation task and specify the EDR agent package.

Hello

Thanks for your Reply

yes ,I have EDRO License . I guess  enabling Endpoint agent in endpoint component is for deploying (Installing Endpoint And Endpoint Agent with together??) . and I can Deploy Endpoint Agent Separately for enabling EDRO on my clients(By using Installing Remotely task).   

Userlevel 1

Just run a remote installing task with “Kaspersky Network agent 12” and “Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11.5” packages, after that check the applications installed in the PC: select pc property > applications

if there two applications installed only, run a separely remote installing task specifying the EDR agent 3.9.2.1243 package. You have to see it like this at the end.

Hello 

Thanks for your answer

Hello
Dear support
I installed Endpoint Agent 3.9 on My Clients and want to generate a virus report to see open incident (EDRO Report) , but an error appears "Error
Preparing data to display. Please, wait."
1- assign License (EDRO) to Web console
2- create policy (Endpoint Agent)
3- Assign License to endpoint agent

Screenshot Attached 

Hello
Dear support
I installed Endpoint Agent 3.9 on My Clients and want to generate a virus report to see open incident (EDRO Report) , but an error appears "Error
Preparing data to display. Please, wait."
1- assign License (EDRO) to Web console
2- create policy (Endpoint Agent)
3- Assign License to endpoint agent

Screenshot Attached 

same error here.. Tried different browsers, tried to browse from other computer, reboot the KSC but the problem still persist. 

i have same error.

how to resolve this issue?