Kaspersky
Question

Connecting to kaspersky Administration Console failed

• 11 December 2019
  • 13 replies

Hi.

I install Kaspersky Administration Console on Windows Server 2019 and every thing ok until I restart the server. After restart I can not connect to the Kaspersky administration console with this error:

then I found that the administrator account profile is corrupted and I think its related to problem.

I check event viewer and found that some services like SQL Server (SQLExpress) ,SQL Server Agent (SQLExpress)  , Kaspersky Endpoint Security Service , Kaspersky Security Center 11 Automation Object and Kaspersky Security Center 11 Network Agent Failed to start.

After starting these services manually , and set starting service automatic  , problem solved.

But after every restart same problem appear.

I read this link but as I mentioned before after any restart problem come back. 

Thank you in advance.

13 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi,

Please provide us with GSI log from admin server host.

Thank you!

Check you OS Event Log and Free space where the KAV.DB is located.

Hi,

Please provide us with GSI log from admin server host.

Thank you!

Dear Nikolay, I faced the same problem. Attached is the GSI log. Pleease kindly help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi,

Please review, Gsi not attached.

Regards

Hi,

Please review, Gsi not attached.

Regards

Have upload GSI as below link. Thanks Caos.

https://file.io/3APw1b

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi,

You´re welcome.

Regards

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi,

For some reason GSI is not avaliable.

https://gofile.io/?c=2ICN0I 

new link .. thanks Niko

Hi, I am having the same problem with KSC’s Administration Service. Here is the GSI.

I have same proplem kindlly advice ASAP

have same proplem kindlly advice ASAP

We are facing kind of pandemic issue regarding KSC 12 version. Many of our clients who upgraded from KSC 11 to 12 are not being able to implement the Policies anymore. Simple example. One client tried to access a website but denied even though we put that URL in white list. However, when you remove the security check from policy and let everything access freely, you can access that website as well. Also, can’t able to implement blocking policy for especially, YouTube, Facebook, WhatsApp. we are having this problem at multiple sites with multiple clients. same issue everywhere. Is there any bug in new version of KSC 12????? Please HELP.

same problem to me. can someone tell me how to fix this?