I want to review and manage the privacy settings of my Kaspersky products (Anti Virus and password manager). The option is not easily accessible, please explain where can I find it.
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
- For KPM, when the software is installed, the options are selected, if these options are not selected, the software does not install and, as of patch J, Kaspersky has made changes, please refer to KPM Patch J 'Data Processing for Marketing Purposes' issue
- For KAV, it’s a little more complicated, when the software is installed, the options are selected, if these options are not selected, the software does not install, apart from Marketing, there is a choice to not engage in any Marketing, and there’s Kaspersky Security Network (KSN), which can be accepted during install or after the event - see video 1
Also, if KAV is licensed, the following options are available in the KAV Notification center - see video 2
- Receive informational messages and advertisements from Kaspersky.
- Show information about special offers.
- Receive informational messages and advertisements after the current license expires.
- Note: the KAV GUI has a different first screen.