i have problem with cmd
when i open
it say "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the items."
so, how to fix it
Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife
- Has cmd prompt ever worked?
- If Kaspersky Anti-virus (KAV) is paused & exited, does cmd prompt work → rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select Pause protection, then select Exit → image 1 ?
- Which KAV version & patch(x) is installed → rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About?
- If Windows is run in SafeMode, does the cmd prompt work?
- Are you signed into Windows with an administrative or standard account?
- Do all Windows updates have a Successfully applied status?
- In Windows search field, type cmd, the cmd prompt window with options opens, select Open file location → check the permissions & cmd prompt location?
- Select Run as Administrator, does the cmd prompt work?
Please let us know?