Kaspersky
Question

Last year i couldnt cancel the automatic renew so i deleted my account, couple of days ago i got an email to reminded me that the automatic renewal will be billed. Why is this happening? the tech support doesnt responded to my technical support

• 11 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Last year i couldnt cancel the automatic renew so i deleted my account, couple of days ago i got an email to reminded me that the automatic renewal will be billed. Why is this happening? the tech support doesnt responded to my technical support

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Last year I couldn't cancel the automatic renew so I deleted my account, couple of days ago I got an email to reminded me that the automatic renewal will be billed. Why is this happening? the tech support doesn't responded to my technical support

Hello @Portobello

Welcome!

1. When you say “I deleted my account”, does that mean you deleted your MyKaspersky account? IF “yes”, sadly that will not cancel the auto-renew recorded in Kaspersky’s records. 
  2. If you’ve submitted a request to Kaspersky Technical Support, did you receive an automated email with an INC+12 digits reference number? 
  • Unfortunately, the Kaspersky Community cannot assist; we have no access to your private information.
  • The quickest way: go to Kaspersky Support, select your location → Product help, then select a communication channel → Online Chat, or Phone → we just confirmed with the Online Chat Team, they say they are all trained to cancel Auto-renewal subscriptions.

If further assistance is required please let us know? 

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale: +:whale2: