Kaspersky
Solved

Deleting File/Web Anti-Virus Reports

• 16 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

How do I delete from Reports, the list of the threats, events logged? I saved them as a report, I would like to clear those categories. I’m using Anti-Virus 21.2.16.590(a)

Thank you for any help you can offer.

icon

Best answer by Flood and Flood's wife 16 December 2020, 01:50

Hello, How do I delete from Reports, the list of the threats, events logged? I saved them as a report, I would like to clear those categories. I’m using Anti-Virus 21.2.16.590(a) Thank you for any help you can offer.

Hello @jonny quest

Welcome!

It’s not possible to clear individual Report Categories. 

To clear Reports, in Reports & quarantine, select Clear

Clicking Clear causes Kaspersky Anti-Virus to remove data from the reports folder.

By default, Kaspersky Anti-Virus clears scan task reports and update task reports.

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale:+:whale2:

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello, How do I delete from Reports, the list of the threats, events logged? I saved them as a report, I would like to clear those categories. I’m using Anti-Virus 21.2.16.590(a) Thank you for any help you can offer.

Hello @jonny quest

Welcome!

It’s not possible to clear individual Report Categories. 

To clear Reports, in Reports & quarantine, select Clear

Clicking Clear causes Kaspersky Anti-Virus to remove data from the reports folder.

By default, Kaspersky Anti-Virus clears scan task reports and update task reports.

Thank you:pray_tone3:

Flood:whale:+:whale2:

Userlevel 1

That worked great. I maybe should have done more clicking before I posted, but I’m new to the AV, so your quick and helpful response is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Flood :)