Kaspersky 2020 screen lock shortcut seems to be invalid [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Wesly.Zhang,

Today, I ran a screen lock virus. I tested it on KFA2019. The screen lock shortcut will immediately find the screen lock virus, and it will terminate and restore the system. But today I tested KIS2020 and found that it can't find it. Screen lock virus, always prompted that the screen lock is not found, I hope the engineer can verify it, thank you! sincere regards

Hello xiongliangchen_CN, Please provide more specific information:
  1. KFA2019 version?
  2. KFA installed on device system type/version?
  3. KIS2020 version?
  4. KIS2020 installed on same device? Different device?
  1. If different: installed on device system type/version?
  2. If different: is UMCI mode is enabled?
Please export KFA reports for the period the detection test was run & post back. Please export KIS reports for the period the detection test was run & post back. Thanks!

Also, in addition to what FLOOD indicates in the post located above this post, If your Kaspersky version 2020 is not a regular commercial release, please post your beta testing results in the Kaspersky Beta Testing Portal. This portal is for regular commercial release versions of Kaspersky product. Thank you for testing Kaspersky Beta! :relaxed:

Hello xiongliangchen_CN, Please provide more specific information:
  1. KFA2019 version?
  2. KFA installed on device system type/version?
  3. KIS2020 version?
  4. KIS2020 installed on same device? Different device?
  1. If different: installed on device system type/version?
  2. If different: is UMCI mode is enabled?
Please export KFA reports for the period the detection test was run & post back. Please export KIS reports for the period the detection test was run & post back. Thanks!
Hello, I am using the same virtual machine to test Kaspersky two versions of the software, KFA2019 version is 1008 (e), 2020 version is downloaded from the beta website, my test system environment is: windows7 x64, Please note that this is the same virtual machine, the same virus, different versions of Kaspersky, triggered Ctrl+Alt+shift+F4, 2019 free version successfully defended, but Kaspersky did not find the screen lock in 2020 version I can send you a sample of the screen lock virus I tested, and provide it to you for testing. We have found this bug in our Chinese forum. Many people have found this bug. If you want to test my screen lock sample, you can privately write me. Thank you!

Also, in addition to what FLOOD indicates in the post located above this post, If your Kaspersky version 2020 is not a regular commercial release, please post your beta testing results in the Kaspersky Beta Testing Portal. This portal is for regular commercial release versions of Kaspersky product. Thank you for testing Kaspersky Beta! :relaxed:
Already the RC version of Kaspersky 2020, I hope it can be fixed in a patch, or b patch repair, in short, I hope to fix this problem before the official release, because this will greatly reduce security

• 2 months later...
Kaspersky Security 2020 v.20.0.14.1085, CR, (english language) has been released.
  1. Patch(b) [latest patch] is available, run database update.
2020 releases from: https://www.kaspersky.com https://help.kaspersky.com/ --- atm, English version is released for region/countries: 1. Carribean 2. European Union 3. Indonesia (version in Indonesian is also available) 4. Israel 5. Malaysia