Scan server at different time to workstations

Hi there, Product (trial) Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Plus The Story of my Problem The real problem is that my PC's all go to sleep after 45 minutes of inactivity. So I kick off the scan at the start of our 30 minute lunch break. I don't want to scan my server at this time as I'm sure it will take longer than 30 minutes... and then would potentially slow down our whole network when everyone gets back from lunch. I need to kick off my server to scan in the evenings at 11PM. It's a *real* showstopper for me to have to force my server to scan at the same time as the PC's. In a previous post Caos mentioned the scan task is generic and has to be applied to all devices meaning everyone gets scanned at the same time. Is there a way to override the generic task via the settings on Kasperky installed on the Server? Or any other way possible? Any one got any ideas how I can get around my problem?

Hi, In Server, install locally Kaspersky Security 10.x for Windows Server instead of Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Plus Download: https://support.kaspersky.com/ksws10#downloads I think your activation code will works. Regards

Hi Caos, thanks again for your reply. But as I understand it I will only get a license for Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Plus ? Also, if I install Kaspersky Security 10.x for Windows Server - - that means it won't be visible in my cloud web console for monitoring. is that correct?

Hi, I think that Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Plus license can activate Kaspersky Security 10.x for Windows Server. I will review and confirm. Yes, It won´t be visible in your cloud web console, but is the only workaround that occurs to me. Regards

Hi, Confirmed, you can use your Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Plus activation code to activate Kaspersky Security 10.x for Windows server. You have to do the Kaspersky Security 10.x for Windows Server administration from the local console of the product. Regards